Signs It’s Time to Remodel
The events of the past year have made it so almost every commercial space needs to be renovated in some regard to meet the new social distancing and hygiene standards. In most cases, a minor remodel is all your commercial property will need to meet the new requirements, but in some instances, it makes more sense to use the opportunity to start a new build. Certain commercial spaces, like those used for medical and dental care, have had to change their hygiene and sanitation practices and those adjustments will probably carry forward into the foreseeable future. The pandemic will eventually be behind us, but the way we cohabitate in our professional spaces has likely changed forever, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing.
Evolving Employee Needs
As your business grows and evolves, so too will the needs of your employees. Now is an excellent time to remodel your commercial property to meet the changing needs of your employees before they return to the office. It will likely take your staff some time to get used to being in the office every day again and surrounded by others, but creating an updated space to give them a fresh start could ease the transition. Consider spacing out workstations more, creating designated quiet zones, and updating to a more relaxing and inviting interior design style. Most of us have been working at home for over a year now, so anything you can do to mirror the atmosphere of working at home will help your employees feel comfortable in the office again.
The key to any successful commercial property remodel is starting the process with a reputable and experienced contractor. The team at Mirodan has been the Greater Toronto Area’s go-to contractor for all residential, industrial, and commercial projects for almost 20 years. We have a proven history of success, and we strive for perfection in every project we complete. We’ve never been presented with a project we couldn’t handle, so no matter how big or small your project is, you can rest assured our experienced team has the knowledge and skills to get it done right.
If you think the time has come to remodel your commercial property,
Mirodan is ready to start the process!
Why We Are a Trusted Full-Service Contractor
1) We do projects for clients from start to finish! Our team handles everything from the initial drawings and permits, to the design and construction of your build, making the process straightforward and manageable!
2) We have completed custom residential, commercial, and industrial projects all across Canada.
3) We are proud to offer a 100% guarantee on all of our work. We always work hand in hand with our clients to ensure they get exactly what they want out of their project.
4) We strive to always be on budget and on time! We believe in full transparency with our clients through careful scheduling, planning, and communicating about the process and their needs!
5) We take control of project management from the start! If you have a complex job, but are without drawings and need a quote, we have you covered!
Mirodan Contracting has been servicing the construction needs of the Greater Toronto Area and beyond for 20 years. Our expert team has the skills and experience to complete any project in any industry.
Projects from Drawings and Permits to Construction
On Time. On Budget. Guaranteed.
Complex projects are our speciality!
We are your trusted partner for complex construction projects in the Greater Toronto Area.