Hybrid Office Designs
There has been a dramatic shift in the workplace culture, so when you renovate your office, consider designing to suit the office needs of your business and the lifestyle needs of your staff. Renovating your office into a hybrid space will help you attract the top talent because quality employees are looking for companies that offer a modern office space with amenities and perks. Here are a few of the lifestyle perks you may want to incorporate in your design:
- Relaxation space
- Coffee bar
- Full kitchen
- Games room
Eco-Friendly Office Designs
People want to feel good about where they work, and it’s important to consider that when you are renovating your office space. Although being environmentally conscious is more about lifestyle than design, you can create a space that allows people to live responsibly. Designing an eco-friendly office starts with using responsibly sourced materials and energy-efficient appliances and fixtures. Consider maximizing the natural light in your office space as well by using light colours, large windows, and mirrors so that you won’t need to use as much artificial light. You can also get creative and add features like water bottle refill stations.
Open concept offices are becoming more and more popular, and they have proven collaborative benefits, but sometimes you need a quiet space to focus. When you’re planning the renovations for your open-concept office, think about creating dedicated quiet rooms so your staff can work independently. You can also include dedicated quiet spaces for collaboration. Dedicated spaces help create a balance of collaboration and productivity within your office.
Looking to start the new year off right with a freshly renovated office?
The full-service team at Mirodan can help!
Why We Are a Trusted Full-Service Contractor
1) We do projects for clients from start to finish! Our team handles everything from the initial drawings and permits, to the design and construction of your build, making the process straightforward and manageable!
2) We have completed custom residential, commercial, and industrial projects all across Canada.
3) We are proud to offer a 100% guarantee on all of our work. We always work hand in hand with our clients to ensure they get exactly what they want out of their project.
4) We strive to always be on budget and on time! We believe in full transparency with our clients through careful scheduling, planning, and communicating about the process and their needs!
5) We take control of project management from the start! If you have a complex job, but are without drawings and need a quote, we have you covered!
Mirodan Contracting has been servicing the construction needs of the Greater Toronto Area and beyond for 20 years. Our expert team has the skills and experience to complete any project in any industry.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram
to learn more about our completed projects and to stay up to date with our current work
Projects from Drawings and Permits to Construction
On Time. On Budget. Guaranteed.
Complex projects are our speciality!
We are your trusted partner for complex construction projects in the Greater Toronto Area.