Comfort & Functionality
Although it’s not impossible to find the perfect home, it’s likely that even if you were to move, your new home wouldn’t suit each one of your specific needs either. Remodelling your current home allows you to create a space that suits your unique comfort and functionality needs, with the added benefit of not having to move. The only limit to your remodelling dreams is your imagination. You could create a home theatre, finish your basement, or even tear down walls and completely redesign the layout of your home. Staying put allows you to choose the flooring you love and design your kitchen and bathrooms to suit your style, which you’d likely want to do if you moved anyway.
Lower Energy Costs
We can all agree that utility bills are one of the more costly expenses when it comes to owning a home. When you remodel your home, you can improve your insulation and replace your windows and doors, which will improve the efficiency of your HVAC system and lower your monthly bills. You can also upgrade to energy-efficient appliances and fixtures to further reduce your utility bills. There are several subsidies and rebates available to homeowners who remodel their homes to be more energy-efficient, which means you’ll save on your remodelling costs and get the benefit of reducing your monthly bills for years to come.
Increase Property Value
As we mentioned above, your home is your biggest investment, so you want to make sure you get the most you can for it when the time to sell eventually does come. Remodelling your home benefits you while you’re living there, but it will also boost the market value of your home. If your home looks run down and outdated, not only will it be worth less, but it will be less attractive to prospective buyers. Remodelling your home to improve its functionality is the best way to improve its value. Prospective buyers will look for things like quality windows and doors, a new HVAC system, remodelled bathrooms and kitchen, and functional living spaces.
Ready to remodel your house into the home of your dreams?
Mirodan Contracting is here to help you every step of the way.
Why We Are a Trusted Full-Service Contractor
1) We do projects for clients from start to finish! Our team handles everything from the initial drawings and permits, to the design and construction of your build, making the process straightforward and manageable!
2) We have completed custom residential, commercial, and industrial projects all across Canada.
3) We are proud to offer a 100% guarantee on all of our work. We always work hand in hand with our clients to ensure they get exactly what they want out of their project.
4) We strive to always be on budget and on time! We believe in full transparency with our clients through careful scheduling, planning, and communicating about the process and their needs!
5) We take control of project management from the start! If you have a complex job, but are without drawings and need a quote, we have you covered!
Mirodan Contracting has been servicing the construction needs of the Greater Toronto Area and beyond for 20 years. Our expert team has the skills and experience to complete any project in any industry.
Projects from Drawings and Permits to Construction
On Time. On Budget. Guaranteed.
Complex projects are our speciality!
We are your trusted partner for complex construction projects in the Greater Toronto Area.