While it’s only natural to want to maximize the amount of merchandise displayed, it’s important not to overwhelm your customers. If you’re renovating your storefront, take some time to design a floor plan and layout in a way that maximizes aisle space, while still providing enough room to display your products or provide your services. Think about which items are most profitable and allocate ample room for them, but also consider removing items and displays that tend to just take up space.
When you are renovating your storefront, there’s much more to consider than interior design, although it is important as well. Studies done on consumer behaviours have shown that stores with an adequate decompression zone are more profitable. A decompression zone is essentially a buffer zone with nothing in it at the entrance of your store that allows your customers to decompress and feel comfortable when they first enter your retail space. By incorporating a decompression zone into your storefront design, you can improve sales as well as your customers’ shopping experience.
Beat the Competition
Renovating your storefront is an excellent opportunity to take stock of what your competitors are doing right and wrong, and implement those observations into your design. You can visit the locations yourself or consult with shoppers who frequent those locations and mirror the things that they like and improve upon the things they dislike. Renovating your retail space also gives you the chance to capitalize on consumers’ curiosity. Once you reopen, many people will come to the storefront just to see what’s changed. So, make sure you implement changes that will impress them and keep them coming back for more.
Ready to update your storefront? The team at Mirodan is ready to help.
Why We Are a Trusted Full-Service Contractor
1) We do projects for clients from start to finish! Our team handles everything from the initial drawings and permits, to the design and construction of your build, making the process straightforward and manageable!
2) We have completed custom residential, commercial, and industrial projects all across Canada.
3) We are proud to offer a 100% guarantee on all of our work. We always work hand in hand with our clients to ensure they get exactly what they want out of their project.
4) We strive to always be on budget and on time! We believe in full transparency with our clients through careful scheduling, planning, and communicating about the process and their needs!
5) We take control of project management from the start! If you have a complex job, but are without drawings and need a quote, we have you covered!
Mirodan Contracting has been servicing the construction needs of the Greater Toronto Area and beyond for 20 years. Our expert team has the skills and experience to complete any project in any industry.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram
to learn more about our completed projects and to stay up to date with our current work.
Projects from Drawings and Permits to Construction
On Time. On Budget. Guaranteed.
Complex projects are our speciality!
We are your trusted partner for complex construction projects in the Greater Toronto Area.