The Exterior Is Just As Important As The Interior
The first thing that any potential client or customer sees when they approach your property is the exterior. While there are several things to consider on the inside of your property when renovating to add value to your property, many business owners tend to overlook the face of their business that hundreds of passers-by see every day. Consider adding small touches to the exterior of your property like new lighting, landscaping, or pathways; these are all great ways to transform your property and catch potential customers’ eyes without breaking the bank.
Upgrade To Energy Efficiency
Energy efficiency isn’t just the newest craze: it’s environmentally impactful and can save you loads of money. By making a few energy efficient upgrades around your property, you’re likely to augment its resale value as well as save yourself money on your monthly bills. There are plenty of ways to add value to your property by upgrading it to be more energy efficient including changing the windows and doors, replacing the roof, or upgrading to an energy-efficient home comfort system like a new furnace or air conditioner.
Make Timely Repairs
It’s a simple tip but it’s very important to your image, the comfort of your property, as well as your commercial property value. Don’t wait on repairing broken fixtures throughout your property because it’ll reflect poorly on your image as a business owner, and it’ll cost you money. If you leave something in need of repair instead of having it fixed, you’re risking the issue worsening, causing further damage to your property, and costing you more money in repairs later on.
Interested in how commercial renovations can improve the value of your property?
Contact the experts at Mirodan Contracting today.
5 KEY PILLARS OF MIRODAN
1) We do projects for clients from start to finish! Our team handles everything from the initial drawings and permits, to the design and construction of your build, making the process straightforward and manageable.
2) We have completed custom residential, commercial, and industrial projects all across Canada.
3) We are proud to offer a 100% guarantee on all of our work. We always work hand in hand with our clients to ensure they get exactly what they want out of their project.
4) We strive to always be on budget and on time! We believe in full transparency with our clients through careful scheduling, planning, and communicating about the process and their needs.
5) We take control of project management from the start! If you have a complex job, but are without drawings and need a quote, we have you covered.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram
to learn more about our completed projects and to stay up to date with our current work.
Projects from Drawings and Permits to Construction
On Time. On Budget. Guaranteed.
Complex projects are our speciality!
We are your trusted partner for complex construction projects in the Greater Toronto Area.