Spacious Indoor Dining
We’ve all been to small hole-in-the-wall restaurants where you sit shoulder to shoulder with other patrons. Now, many patrons will be very hesitant to sit beside strangers so closely regardless of restrictions. Going forward, there is going to be a focus on big, spacious restaurants with enough room to comfortably accommodate patrons and leave space in between them. This could mean larger spaces for tables, booths built with dividers, or even extra space for social distancing while standing in line waiting to be seated.
An Emphasis on Outdoor Dining
If you’ve been to a restaurant in the past year, it’s most likely you’ve had an outdoor dining experience. Patios have always been comfortable and well-liked, but now it’s becoming more valuable than ever to have one. Adding a spacious patio where guests can sit and enjoy their meal is a vital part of the dining experience, and you can expect to continue to see its popularity and demand increase, especially over the summer and fall months.
Take out and delivery is more convenient and more popular than ever. Even as restaurants begin to open and resume regular business again, many patrons have come accustomed to picking up their favourite food quickly and conveniently. In future restaurants and restaurant design, we will likely see an increase in designated areas for food couriers and pick-up customers to quickly grab their food and exit the restaurant with maximum convenience.
Find a Layout that’s Right for Your Business
When designing your dream restaurant, rely on the experts to have it done correctly and with modern patrons in mind. At Mirodan Contracting, our full-service team puts value and emphasis on thoughtful builds and expert craftsmanship, so you can be sure your restaurant reflects the world post-pandemic.
Want to update your restaurant design,
Mirodan’s full-service team is here to help!
Why We Are a Trusted Full-Service Contractor
1) We do projects for clients from start to finish! Our team handles everything from the initial drawings and permits, to the design and construction of your build, making the process straightforward and manageable!
2) We have completed custom residential, commercial, and industrial projects all across Canada.
3) We are proud to offer a 100% guarantee on all of our work. We always work hand in hand with our clients to ensure they get exactly what they want out of their project.
4) We strive to always be on budget and on time! We believe in full transparency with our clients through careful scheduling, planning, and communicating about the process and their needs!
5) We take control of project management from the start! If you have a complex job, but are without drawings and need a quote, we have you covered!
Mirodan Contracting has been servicing the construction needs of the Greater Toronto Area and beyond for 20 years. Our expert team has the skills and experience to complete any project in any industry.
Projects from Drawings and Permits to Construction
On Time. On Budget. Guaranteed.
Complex projects are our speciality!
We are your trusted partner for complex construction projects in the Greater Toronto Area.