If you’re considering beginning commercial building renovations for your business this new year, there are several things to consider. The whole process can be quite daunting for business owners who’ve never participated in commercial building renovations before. The experts at Mirodan are eager to help you understand the commercial building renovations process with answers to our most frequently asked questions.
How Do I Start?
When deciding to invest in commercial building renovations, the best place to start is with your own vision. Ask yourself what features you need in the perfect commercial space, what you’re willing to spend, and what time frame you’re hoping to accomplish the work in. Once you’ve got an idea, you can contact the experts at Mirodan to assist you with our initial consultation and design for your project.
Can I Continue Business As Usual During The Renovation?
When working with a professional team like the one at Mirodan, building and renovations can be worked around your business to ensure that you don’t lose revenue or customer relationships during the renovation process. Depending on the scale of the operation, some business owners decide to rent space during the building process, however, it can all be negotiated, and our team of experts is eager to help make the process as smooth as possible.
What Do I Need To Budget For?
As most people do not complete construction regularly, it can be challenging to understand what items to budget for. Three key components to consider are:
- If a designer/architect/engineer is required to create your design.
- The city permits required and the fees associated with them.
- Contingency costs and products that may need to be changed out as required by the city (i.e. energy efficient products).
- Receiving a quote from our contracting team is the easiest way to begin to understand the costs you can expect for a buildout.
How Do I Choose The Right Contractor?
When investing in commercial building renovations, you want a contractor who is reliable, well-known, trustworthy, and capable. At Mirodan, our experienced team of experts is perfect for the task. We accomplish all of our work from the initial consultation to the finishing touches in-house in order to ensure maximum efficiency, quality, and results.
Ready to begin your own commercial building renovations?
Contact Mirodan Contracting for all your warehouse construction and design needs!
Why We Are a Trusted Full-Service Contractor
- We do projects for clients from start to finish! Our team handles everything from the initial drawings and permits, to the design and construction of your build, making the process straightforward and manageable!
- We have completed custom residential, commercial, and industrial projects all across Canada.
- We are proud to offer a 100% guarantee on all of our work. We always work hand in hand with our clients to ensure they get exactly what they want out of their project.
- We strive to always be on budget and on time! We believe in full transparency with our clients through careful scheduling, planning, and communicating about the process and their needs!
- We take control of project management from the start! If you have a complex job, but are without drawings and need a quote, we have you covered!
Mirodan Contracting has been servicing the construction needs of the Greater Toronto Area and beyond for 20 years. Our expert team has the skills and experience to complete any project in any industry.
Projects from Drawings and Permits to Construction
On Time. On Budget. Guaranteed.
Complex projects are our speciality!
We are your trusted partner for complex construction projects in the Greater Toronto Area.